FATTY LIVER SYNDROME
Now a day’s birds are more getting with fatty liver syndrome illness.
Fatty liver syndrome is a non-infectious condition that affects laying or breeding hens, especially caged animals. Fatty liver syndrome in poultry due to hot weather and a period of extensive egg laying.
Fatty liver syndrome may be present in your flock if you observe a sharp drop in egg production and mortality. Fatty liver in poultry can result in the following symptoms:
- Pale comb
- Performance failure
- Sunken eyes
- Drop in egg production
- Increased amount of abdominal fat
- Increase in body weight
Fatty liver syndrome is one of the most important metabolic disorders observed during high production periods or at the end of the laying cycle of hens.
Several similar conditions can be related to fatty liver in poultry, namely:
Fatty Liver Hemorrhagic Syndrome
Fatty Liver Hemorrhagic Syndrome is commonly seen in overweight birds during the laying cycle, and causes egg production drops with low mortality. It occurs when the accumulation of fat in the liver is increased beyond its storing capacity, and it sometimes causes hepatic rupture and bleeding.
How to control FLS and FLHS or big liver disease in poultry treatment.
Choline Chloride replacer
- It is a methyl donor essential nutrient necessary for maintenance of cell structure, cell membrane integrity, normal maturation of bone and cartilage, transport of fat and acetylcholine synthesis
- Synthetic Choline chloride has several disadvantages like corrosive nature and high reactivity with vitamins & minerals
- Biotin plays an important role in cell growth, amino acid metabolism, fat metabolism and gluconeogenesis
- Phytoconstituents used in this product mimic the bio-activity of Choline & Biotin, participates in various biochemical pathways and maintain homeostasis
Choline Chloride Benefits
- Mimic the activity of Choline & Biotin, thereby offers safer herbal alternative to synthetic products
- Improves fat Mobilization (especially hepatic fat) & fat catabolism, thus provides quick energy
- Prevents various deficiency syndromes like “Perosis” & “Fatty Liver Syndrome”
- Helps in phospholipid synthesis, necessary for mobilization of fat to ovary, thus improves egg production Enhances growth, hatchability, livability, increased egg output & better F.C.R.