Animal Feed Supplement
(Animal Feed Supplement)
- Colchicine is the key phytochemical is known for its uterine stimulant activity in dairy cattle. Harmine is the major phytochemical responsible for its uterotonic effect which works by increasing the calcium influx through voltage gated calcium dependent channel. Lepidine works as a uterine stimulator and coagulant in dairy cattle.
- Easy expulsion of placenta
- Timely disappearance of lochial discharge and timely involution of uterus
- Ensuring early onset of next heat and timely conception to gain a calf in a year
Usage & Administration
- Animal: Initial dose 200ml followed by 100ml for 3 consecutive days.
- Small Animal: Initial dose 80-100ml followed by 30-S0ml for 3 consecutive days.
Packing & Presentation